from last few days going through wish.com site,
It looks like another Chinese Fraud site.
I checked most of the Products are overrated.
Even some products overrated which are not Possible and till now not invented too.
I search over the internet I found many buyers suffered due to poor quality products.
This is the legit site? Or Just sell Poor quality, overrated fake Products?
I wish there must be some strong Law to control such fraud or fake product selling websites.
Stay away from such websites, save your money and time.
It looks like another Chinese Fraud site.
I checked most of the Products are overrated.
Even some products overrated which are not Possible and till now not invented too.
I search over the internet I found many buyers suffered due to poor quality products.
This is the legit site? Or Just sell Poor quality, overrated fake Products?
I wish there must be some strong Law to control such fraud or fake product selling websites.
Stay away from such websites, save your money and time.
No comments:
Post a Comment